His is an amazing story of love.
Dick Hoyt, the man who famously pushed his son Rick in a custom racing wheelchair through 32 Boston Marathons and more than 1,000 total races, died yesterday at 80.
Hoyt died peacefully in his sleep in Massachusetts, one of his three sons, Russ Hoyt, told the Associated Press.
If you don’t know who he is, please watch this. Inspiring.
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Supposedly “Secure” ProtonMail gives up IP addresses of climate activist to Swiss authorities
- Police: Criminals Are Using New Apple Device To Stalk Victims, Follow Them Home
- China Threatens Olympics Athletes Not to Post About Political or Religious Issues…Or Else.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife