Republican Gov. Kim Reynolds of Iowa said on Wednesday that she will oppose vaccine passports and take action against them.
“I strongly oppose vaccine passports, and I believe that we must take a stand as a state against them, which I intend to do either through legislation or executive action,” the governor said at a press conference.
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Twitter Eyes Deal With Musk as Soon as Monday
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- Must Read Commentary by Dr. Angelique Coetzee — Dr. Who Found Announced Omicron
- First Comes Love. Then Comes Sterilization.