Irony is so Ironic: Biden DOJ upset that Missouri made itself a sanctuary from federal gun rules; says state lacks authority to shield against enforcement of federal laws
How did the DOJ respond?
In a letter sent Wednesday night, the AP said, Justice Department officials told Missouri’s elected leadership that the U.S. Constitution’s Supremacy Clause supersedes Missouri’s law.
Acting Assistant Attorney General Brian Boynton said in the letter that the new law “threatens to disrupt the working relationship between fedral and local authorities,” the AP reported.
“The public safety of the people of the United States and citizens of Missouri is paramount,” Boynton wrote.
According to the DOJ, Missouri lacks any authority to shield Missourians from federal law or to prevent law enforcement from carrying out federal laws.https://www.theblaze.com/news/bidens-doj-missouri-sanctuary-federal-gun-laws
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.