Spoiler alert: Yes.
Even if this is entirely about equity, it’s a strange call. Monoclonal antibody treatment saves lives, and should be distributed based on need. Most medicines and treatments don’t have to get distributed by the federal government, but for those that do because of shortage conditions, are any distributed on the basis of prioritizing equity over demand?
This smells a bit like retribution for red-state governors not playing along with Biden’s demands for mandates and masks. That aroma arises from Biden himself, who vowed last week to get even with such governors to “get them out of the way.” The timing is suspicious in more ways than one, too:
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Video: Brett Favre BLASTS Woke Sports
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)
- Diversity – Unless You’re Asian
- The Story you need to know –FDA Buries Data on Seriously Injured Child in Pfizer’s Covid-19 Clinical Trial
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- FBI Whistleblower releases docs that Garland authorized the FBI Counterterrorism Division to target parents!
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Big Tech Capitalism Decides Who Lives/Dies.
- The Cruel and Incoherent Further Restrictions on the Traditional Latin Mass