What are the chances of the CDC allowing this? Less than zero?
LifeSiteNews published an article three weeks ago, on October 18, on Covaxin, a vaccine (a bona fide inactivated virus vaccine, not an mRNA neologism) developed by Bharat Biotech in India. It could potentially prove a breakthrough in many Catholics’ long wait for a vaccine that would satisfy the dual concerns of ethical unimpeachability and medical safety. This is because, in addition to being a standard, true-blue vaccine (cultured in cell lines derived from monkey tissue), Covaxin also has—as yet—no known connection to cell lines derived from aborted fetal tissue.
The World Health Organization, of course, exhibited a slow pace in granting Covaxin its Emergency Use Listing (EUL); the WHO finally did so on November 3. EUL is important as far as international travel restrictions are concerned, since countries’ health authorities (like the Centers for Disease Control) have based their recommendations for travel restrictions (which governments then follow) on the WHO’s EUL status. Prior to the approval, people in India vaccinated with Covaxin were unable to engage in travel to regions restricted by vaccine pass requirements. So, the news about Covaxin seems very good, but we should be cautious.ADVERTISEMENT – CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Charlotte Lozier Institute, a pro-life bioethics advocacy group, has maintained and updated a chart with information on the ethicality of all COVID-19 vaccines being developed. It contains separate evaluations of the ethics of each vaccine’s development, in production and testing, and it is linked here. In all three of Charlotte Lozier’s categories, Covaxin has continued to be clean throughout its development and release timeline this past year.
But Catholics and pro-lifers have been hoping for a seeming godsend like Covaxin ever since the first “vaccines” came out just after the U.S. presidential election last year…to no avail.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- They’ll Come for His Wife. Report: Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife had ties to January 6 rally and efforts to overturn the 2020 election.
- ‘Where Is Your God Now?’ Portland Cops Do NOTHING as Antifa Attacks Prayer Event
- Wow – Chicago man released from prison 20 years later after twin brother confesses to murder