It’s been rumored that Gavin Newsom is out of sight since getting his booster on Oct 27 because he developed Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS) or Bell’s Palsy. This can happen within hours after getting his booster so this make perfect sense.
A source close to Gavin Newsom told The Defender the governor experienced an adverse reaction to the Moderna COVID vaccine he received Oct. 27.
This also explains why nobody has seen him in public since then; anyone who saw him would instantly know.
I checked into this and I’m over 90% sure that this is true (but I can’t tell you publicly about it without revealing my source) which prompted me to write this article.
Am I 100% certain? No. This is just my personal educated hypothesis piecing together the information (both from public and private sources) that I’ve gathered.
How I arrived at my hypothesis
Here’s the background for my hypothesis:
Twitter reports of facial paralysis (my first thought was Bell’s Palsy).
Emails with my friends say it is GBS (either can cause facial paralysis).
I had a “soft” confirmation from a friend who absolutely knows him. The friend acted in a way consistent with the hypothesis that he has GBS or Bell’s Palsy.
I’ve heard from two lawyers, both of whom told me he has GBS. One lawyer talked to two different very close friends of Gavin and got the exact same story: GBS.
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Michigan High School Student Sues School for Suspending Him for Talking About Christian Beliefs in Private
- Breaking — Court finds Pennsylvania mail-in voting law unconstitutional
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?