It’s been rumored that Gavin Newsom is out of sight since getting his booster on Oct 27 because he developed Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS) or Bell’s Palsy. This can happen within hours after getting his booster so this make perfect sense.
A source close to Gavin Newsom told The Defender the governor experienced an adverse reaction to the Moderna COVID vaccine he received Oct. 27.
This also explains why nobody has seen him in public since then; anyone who saw him would instantly know.
I checked into this and I’m over 90% sure that this is true (but I can’t tell you publicly about it without revealing my source) which prompted me to write this article.
Am I 100% certain? No. This is just my personal educated hypothesis piecing together the information (both from public and private sources) that I’ve gathered.
How I arrived at my hypothesis
Here’s the background for my hypothesis:
Twitter reports of facial paralysis (my first thought was Bell’s Palsy).
Emails with my friends say it is GBS (either can cause facial paralysis).
I had a “soft” confirmation from a friend who absolutely knows him. The friend acted in a way consistent with the hypothesis that he has GBS or Bell’s Palsy.
I’ve heard from two lawyers, both of whom told me he has GBS. One lawyer talked to two different very close friends of Gavin and got the exact same story: GBS.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Suspect In Murder Of Temple Student Walked After D.A. Dropped Armed Carjacking Charges Against Him
- Dan Bongino to New Yorker Writer: “You’ll Never Win.”
- Tokyo Medical Association Chairman Haruo Ozaki on Ivermectin
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- DoD Confirms: Heart Inflammation Cases Linked to COVID-19 Vaccines
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Virginia Has the Worst Racists Ever.
- Is Gavin Newsom hiding because he got Bell’s Palsy from Booster Shot?