He is a leader of BLM so this is not prognostication. This is a threat.
A Black Lives Matter leader has vowed there’ll be “bloodshed” if Mayor-elect Eric Adams follows through with his promise to bring back the NYPD’s disbanded Anti-Crime Unit.
New York BLM co-founder Hawk Newsome debated police reform with Adams during a contentious sit-down at Brooklyn Borough Hall Wednesday that was livestreamed on Instagram.
Although Adams found common ground with the activists on plans to fight poverty in the black community, the former NYPD captain said he’ll be reinstating the undercover unit that was disbanded at the height of widespread police protests last year.
“If they think they are going back to the old ways of policing then we’re going to take to the streets again,” New York BLM co-founder Hawk Newsome said outside Borough Hall after the meeting. “There will be riots. There will be fire, and there will be bloodshed.”
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Supposedly “Secure” ProtonMail gives up IP addresses of climate activist to Swiss authorities
- China Threatens Olympics Athletes Not to Post About Political or Religious Issues…Or Else.
- VIDEO: Teacher Loses Mind, Threatens To Call Police On Unmasked Student, Calls Him A ‘Piece Of Sh*t’
- School Board Member Publicized Parents’ Social Security Numbers and Financial Records To Track Outspoken Parents
- Police: Criminals Are Using New Apple Device To Stalk Victims, Follow Them Home