Makes sense given U.S. is at its weakest.
Amid growing tensions with Taiwan, China has reportedly converted civilian ferries for use in military amphibious assault operations.
According to a new report in the Jamestown Foundation’s China Brief, since 2019, the roll-on/roll-off ferry Bang Chui Dao has been fitted with a modified ramp capable of launching and recovering amphibious armored vehicles while offshore.
This means that the ship can launch and recover vehicles without port facilities. This is different from typical roll-on/roll-off vessels, which have straight hydraulic ramps for vehicles to drive on or off while ships are in port.
According to the Jamestown Foundation’s report – published by Conor Kennedy, an instructor at the U.S. Naval War College’s China Maritime Studies Institute – the modified ramp is “driven directly by two large hydraulic cylinders and two support arms.”
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Video: Brett Favre BLASTS Woke Sports
- The Story you need to know –FDA Buries Data on Seriously Injured Child in Pfizer’s Covid-19 Clinical Trial
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- FBI Whistleblower releases docs that Garland authorized the FBI Counterterrorism Division to target parents!
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Big Tech Capitalism Decides Who Lives/Dies.
- The Cruel and Incoherent Further Restrictions on the Traditional Latin Mass
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission