The Wuhan Institute of Virology – the laboratory believed to be the source of the COVID-19 pandemic – hosted an international conference advising scientists and research institutes on proper laboratory safety measures.
The event – the International Training Course on Biosafety Laboratory Management and Technology – comes amidst America’s top health and intelligence publicly supporting the theory, however, that COVID-19 escaped from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
The lab’s manipulation of “killer” bat coronaviruses, funded in part by National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Anthony Fauci, created strains of SARS-like viruses that possessed the capacity for “direct human infection,” The National Pulse has previously revealed.
Despite being at the center of COVID-19’s origins, the Wuhan Institute of Virology hosted a laboratory safety measure conference from December 16th to 17th.
The laboratory’s website also details the contents of the workshop, including having participants focus on “biosafety laboratory overview,” “laboratory management system,” and “animal experiment operating specifications and practices”:Continue Reading
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely