The Wuhan Institute of Virology – the laboratory believed to be the source of the COVID-19 pandemic – hosted an international conference advising scientists and research institutes on proper laboratory safety measures.
The event – the International Training Course on Biosafety Laboratory Management and Technology – comes amidst America’s top health and intelligence publicly supporting the theory, however, that COVID-19 escaped from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
The lab’s manipulation of “killer” bat coronaviruses, funded in part by National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Anthony Fauci, created strains of SARS-like viruses that possessed the capacity for “direct human infection,” The National Pulse has previously revealed.
Despite being at the center of COVID-19’s origins, the Wuhan Institute of Virology hosted a laboratory safety measure conference from December 16th to 17th.
The laboratory’s website also details the contents of the workshop, including having participants focus on “biosafety laboratory overview,” “laboratory management system,” and “animal experiment operating specifications and practices”:Continue Reading
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Wow – Chicago man released from prison 20 years later after twin brother confesses to murder
- New Gallup No Brainer: Amid Pandemic, 79% of K-12 Parents Support In-Person School
- Twitter Eyes Deal With Musk as Soon as Monday