The Wuhan Institute of Virology – the laboratory believed to be the source of the COVID-19 pandemic – hosted an international conference advising scientists and research institutes on proper laboratory safety measures.
The event – the International Training Course on Biosafety Laboratory Management and Technology – comes amidst America’s top health and intelligence publicly supporting the theory, however, that COVID-19 escaped from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
The lab’s manipulation of “killer” bat coronaviruses, funded in part by National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Anthony Fauci, created strains of SARS-like viruses that possessed the capacity for “direct human infection,” The National Pulse has previously revealed.
Despite being at the center of COVID-19’s origins, the Wuhan Institute of Virology hosted a laboratory safety measure conference from December 16th to 17th.
The laboratory’s website also details the contents of the workshop, including having participants focus on “biosafety laboratory overview,” “laboratory management system,” and “animal experiment operating specifications and practices”:Continue Reading
- Video: Brett Favre BLASTS Woke Sports
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Big–NY judge Grants TRO so State of NY can’t force health care workers to get the VAX
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)
- Diversity – Unless You’re Asian
- The Story you need to know –FDA Buries Data on Seriously Injured Child in Pfizer’s Covid-19 Clinical Trial
- Big Tech Capitalism Decides Who Lives/Dies.
- FBI Whistleblower releases docs that Garland authorized the FBI Counterterrorism Division to target parents!
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Finnish Pastor On Trial For ‘Hate Speech’ After Tweeting Bible Verse