Legal opinions usually aren’t terribly fun to read, but if you’ve been an ivermectin and/or hydroxychloroquine advocate for use against Wuhan Plague, this one definitely will bring you much joy.
It’s a rather lengthy and full spectrum opinion issued by Doug Peterson, Nebraska’s Attorney General, in response to a query from the state’s Department of Health and Human Services as to whether physicians can be persecuted and tormented for prescribing ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine to patients sick with the China Flu. What the AG’s response amounts to is a full and complete takedown of the conspiracy to suppress cheap and effective early Covid-19 treatments.
All the players — FDA, CDC, Fauci, Big Pharma, the media, all of them — get a glorious and swift kick in the rear end. Portions of it even made me laugh out loud. As far as legal documents go, it’s definitely easy reading and understandable to everyone. It seems clear that the AG’s office went to some trouble to layout the whole saga in a way the masses can understand without translation by legal scholars.
What follows are some of the most relevant parts (at least in my sometimes-humble opinion), but it really is in everyone’s best interest to personally read the opinion in full. People must individually understand what’s actually happening for themselves. This is what will enable We The People to course correct and divert from the ruinous path set for us by the overlords.
- This Pic Hilariously Sums up the Media’s Coverage of Covid
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- Naomi Wolf: Vaccine Passports are “End of Human Liberty.”
- French National Assembly Passes Anti-Extremism Bill Proposing Stricter Rules for Religion
- Vid: High school student arrested for defying mask mandate
- Vatican Warns Bishops Against Taking a Stand for Life
- Vid: Gov. Desantis Makes a Strong Stand for Personal Freedom.
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?