Yet another member of U Penn’s women’s swimming team is speaking out over teammate Lia Thomas, a transgender swimmer who is biologically male.
What is the background?
Thomas began gaining attention last month after shattering women’s swimming records. Before joining the women’s team, Thomas competed for three years on the mens’ swimming team, and was even good enough to make second-team All-Ivy League in the 2018-2019 swimming season.
That means Thomas is not just winning races — Thomas is annihilating competition.
One member of the Penn State women’s swimming team anonymously spoke out against Thomas last week, explaining that having Thomas on the team is “the wrong thing to do.”
“Pretty much everyone individually has spoken to our coaches about not liking this. Our coach [Mike Schnur] just really likes winning. He’s like most coaches. I think secretly everyone just knows it’s the wrong thing to do,” the female swimmer told Outkick. “When the whole team is together, we have to be like, ‘Oh my gosh, go Lia, that’s great, you’re amazing.’ It’s very fake.”
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission
- CDC Quietly Abandons PCR Test for Covid. Why?
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Supposedly “Secure” ProtonMail gives up IP addresses of climate activist to Swiss authorities
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Awesome Story — North Korea Hacked Him. So Peeved Security Analyst Took Down Its Internet
- Doomsday Approaches: Biden Announces Commission to Study Overhauling Supreme Court
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Abigail Shrier: Take back the right to speak your mind.