Yet another member of U Penn’s women’s swimming team is speaking out over teammate Lia Thomas, a transgender swimmer who is biologically male.
What is the background?
Thomas began gaining attention last month after shattering women’s swimming records. Before joining the women’s team, Thomas competed for three years on the mens’ swimming team, and was even good enough to make second-team All-Ivy League in the 2018-2019 swimming season.
That means Thomas is not just winning races — Thomas is annihilating competition.
One member of the Penn State women’s swimming team anonymously spoke out against Thomas last week, explaining that having Thomas on the team is “the wrong thing to do.”
“Pretty much everyone individually has spoken to our coaches about not liking this. Our coach [Mike Schnur] just really likes winning. He’s like most coaches. I think secretly everyone just knows it’s the wrong thing to do,” the female swimmer told Outkick. “When the whole team is together, we have to be like, ‘Oh my gosh, go Lia, that’s great, you’re amazing.’ It’s very fake.”
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- And Now Ireland — Ireland drops most COVID-19 restrictions
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?