Yet another member of U Penn’s women’s swimming team is speaking out over teammate Lia Thomas, a transgender swimmer who is biologically male.
What is the background?
Thomas began gaining attention last month after shattering women’s swimming records. Before joining the women’s team, Thomas competed for three years on the mens’ swimming team, and was even good enough to make second-team All-Ivy League in the 2018-2019 swimming season.
That means Thomas is not just winning races — Thomas is annihilating competition.
One member of the Penn State women’s swimming team anonymously spoke out against Thomas last week, explaining that having Thomas on the team is “the wrong thing to do.”
“Pretty much everyone individually has spoken to our coaches about not liking this. Our coach [Mike Schnur] just really likes winning. He’s like most coaches. I think secretly everyone just knows it’s the wrong thing to do,” the female swimmer told Outkick. “When the whole team is together, we have to be like, ‘Oh my gosh, go Lia, that’s great, you’re amazing.’ It’s very fake.”
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- A Google-Funded ‘Fact Check’ Team is a Handful of Indians With No Experience in Journalism in a Small Town Near Bangladesh.
- Asked About Israel, Biden Refuses To Name Or Condemn Hamas For Their Terrorist Attacks
- Police: Criminals Are Using New Apple Device To Stalk Victims, Follow Them Home