Yet another member of U Penn’s women’s swimming team is speaking out over teammate Lia Thomas, a transgender swimmer who is biologically male.
What is the background?
Thomas began gaining attention last month after shattering women’s swimming records. Before joining the women’s team, Thomas competed for three years on the mens’ swimming team, and was even good enough to make second-team All-Ivy League in the 2018-2019 swimming season.
That means Thomas is not just winning races — Thomas is annihilating competition.
One member of the Penn State women’s swimming team anonymously spoke out against Thomas last week, explaining that having Thomas on the team is “the wrong thing to do.”
“Pretty much everyone individually has spoken to our coaches about not liking this. Our coach [Mike Schnur] just really likes winning. He’s like most coaches. I think secretly everyone just knows it’s the wrong thing to do,” the female swimmer told Outkick. “When the whole team is together, we have to be like, ‘Oh my gosh, go Lia, that’s great, you’re amazing.’ It’s very fake.”
- This Pic Hilariously Sums up the Media’s Coverage of Covid
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- Naomi Wolf: Vaccine Passports are “End of Human Liberty.”
- Vatican Warns Bishops Against Taking a Stand for Life
- French National Assembly Passes Anti-Extremism Bill Proposing Stricter Rules for Religion
- Vid: Gov. Desantis Makes a Strong Stand for Personal Freedom.
- Vid: High school student arrested for defying mask mandate
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?