I love how most of the media is portraying her as the controversial one here and not the police for being absolutely insane.
J.K. Rowling is causing controversy again, again wading into the debate about transgender people by criticizing Scottish police for allowing rape suspects to self-identify as female.
The “Harry Potter” author — who has previously been accused of making transphobic comments — took to Twitter on Sunday by sharing an article from The Times of London titled: “‘Absurdity’ of police logging rapists as women.”
“War is Peace. Freedom is Slavery. Ignorance is Strength. The Penised Individual Who Raped You Is a Woman,” Rowling wrote, referencing “Newspeak” in George Orwell’s “1984.”
She then linked to the news article, which stated, “Police Scotland said that they would log rapes as being carried out by a woman if the accused person insists, even if they have not legally changed gender.”
Thousands of fans immediately hit out at Rowling, with many accusing her of having an unhealthy fixation on trans issues.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Manhattan parents appalled at ‘porn literacy’ class at elite prep school teaching kids about ‘kink and BDSM’
- COVID-19 Vaccine Passport Expires 6 Months After 2nd Dose as Booster Shots Mandated: Israeli Officials
- Why the OSHA Mandate Has No Legal Leg To Stand On