I love how most of the media is portraying her as the controversial one here and not the police for being absolutely insane.
J.K. Rowling is causing controversy again, again wading into the debate about transgender people by criticizing Scottish police for allowing rape suspects to self-identify as female.
The “Harry Potter” author — who has previously been accused of making transphobic comments — took to Twitter on Sunday by sharing an article from The Times of London titled: “‘Absurdity’ of police logging rapists as women.”
“War is Peace. Freedom is Slavery. Ignorance is Strength. The Penised Individual Who Raped You Is a Woman,” Rowling wrote, referencing “Newspeak” in George Orwell’s “1984.”
She then linked to the news article, which stated, “Police Scotland said that they would log rapes as being carried out by a woman if the accused person insists, even if they have not legally changed gender.”
Thousands of fans immediately hit out at Rowling, with many accusing her of having an unhealthy fixation on trans issues.
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission
- CDC Quietly Abandons PCR Test for Covid. Why?
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Supposedly “Secure” ProtonMail gives up IP addresses of climate activist to Swiss authorities
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Awesome Story — North Korea Hacked Him. So Peeved Security Analyst Took Down Its Internet
- Doomsday Approaches: Biden Announces Commission to Study Overhauling Supreme Court
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Abigail Shrier: Take back the right to speak your mind.