Covid! Is there nothing it can’t do?
According to a Reuters report, professor Homei Miyashita of Meiji University has come up with an invention no one knew they wanted: a lickable television screen that will allow viewers to experience the taste of foods on their screen. The device purportedly works by using an array of flavor canisters that spray together in combination to simulate the taste of foods, which is then sprayed onto “hygienic film” which rolls out over the screen.
Miyashita reportedly developed the device working with a group of about 30 students that has, in the past, been involved in other food-related research, including a prototype fork that supposedly makes food “taste richer.”
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’