A New York City Catholic church received support from the community this weekend after someone smashed a Jesus statue and burned the American flag.
An unknown person broke the crucifixion and burned the flag Thursday night at St. Athanasius Church in Brooklyn, which the NYPD is investigating as a hate crime, the New York Post reports.
“We are deeply saddened to inform you that the Cross on our Church property was vandalized last night,” the church wrote on Facebook Friday. “This exhibition of violence and religious hatred is very disturbing. This is definitely an offensive act not only to our Parish but to the Catholic Church!”Todd Starnes
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Sen. Rick Scott Threatens NCAA right back!
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- Blue’s Clues Transgender Propaganda