Judge Bars Biden from Firing Unvaxxed Employees with Pending Religious Exemptions
A Washington, D.C., district court judge barred the Biden administration from firing unvaccinated federal employees Thursday, siding with plaintiffs who claimed that their employer’s refusal to allow a religious exemption to the vaccine mandate would result in irreparable harm.
District Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly issued a temporary restraining order and preliminary injunction prohibiting the firing of both civilian and active-duty military federal employees while their religious exemption pleas are pending.
“None of the civilian employee plaintiffs will be subject to discipline while his or her request for a religious exception is pending,” Kollar-Kotelly wrote in her order obtained by Fox News. She also specified that “active duty military plaintiffs, whose religious exception requests have been denied, will not be disciplined or separated during the pendency of their appeals.”
The court also ordered the defendants in the Biden administration, including all the secretaries of the departments in the executive branch, to send a memo on Friday confirming that they will not discipline or terminate staff while the issue is still be adjudicated. According to the complaint, “plaintiffs, along with hundreds of thousands of other federal employees and active-duty service members will be terminated, discharged or separated on or before November 22, 2021.”https://www.nationalreview.com/news/judge-bars-biden-administration-from-firing-unvaccinated-employees-with-pending-religious-exemptions/
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- Hmmm. Four British Airway Pilots Suddenly Die in One Week. But It Has Nothing to do with Vaxx!!!!!!
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.