Just like everything in this case, the political prosecution charged him in contradiction to the facts.
As the closing arguments in Kyle Rittenhouse’s trial got underway in Kenosha, Wisc. on Monday, Judge Bruce Shroeder heard arguments as to the charges facing the man who is charged with six counts.ADVERTISEMENT
Of those charges, including first-degree reckless homicide in the death of Joseph Rosenbaum, first-degree intentional homicide in the death of Anthony Huber, and first-degree attempted intentional homicide for injuring Gaige Grosskreutz, along with first-degree recklessly endangering safety against journalist Richie McGinnis, and a misdemeanor charge illegal gun possession, Shroeder removed the charge of gun possession. Rittenhouse had pleaded not guilty to all charges.https://rumble.com/embed/vmmtd7/?pub=2n05b
“Is the firearm here now?” The judge asked, going on to say that “we can either measure it, or you can stipulate that it does not meet what I’ve stated are the requirements, and if it is our of requirements, if the barrel length is less than 60 inches, or an overall length less than 26 inches, then I’ll deny the motion. If it does not meet those specifications then the defense motion [to remove the gun charge] will be granted.”
“We are not disputing that the barrel, that the barrel length is appropriate,” the prosecution said, going on to say that the gun used, an AR 15, was not a “short-barreled shotgun or a short-barreled rifle.”ADVERTISEMENT
“Either by barrel or by overall length?” The judge specified. “Then charge six is dismissed.”
Shroeder specified that Rittenhouse “does not have a privilege of self-defense” against McGinnis as he gave instructions to the jury as to how to assess the facts and make their determination. He specified that the jury must find that the charges against Rittenhouse were proved by the prosecution “beyond a reasonable doubt.”https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-judge-dismisses-gun-charges-against-rittenhouse?utm_campaign=64487
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Justin Trudeau Says That Unvaccinated People Are Usually ‘Racist’ And ‘Misogynist’.
- Another Soccer Star Dies of Heart Attack on Field!
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Savage Dad Berates ‘Beta’ School Board With Perfect Comedic Timing