Just like everything in this case, the political prosecution charged him in contradiction to the facts.
As the closing arguments in Kyle Rittenhouse’s trial got underway in Kenosha, Wisc. on Monday, Judge Bruce Shroeder heard arguments as to the charges facing the man who is charged with six counts.ADVERTISEMENT
Of those charges, including first-degree reckless homicide in the death of Joseph Rosenbaum, first-degree intentional homicide in the death of Anthony Huber, and first-degree attempted intentional homicide for injuring Gaige Grosskreutz, along with first-degree recklessly endangering safety against journalist Richie McGinnis, and a misdemeanor charge illegal gun possession, Shroeder removed the charge of gun possession. Rittenhouse had pleaded not guilty to all charges.https://rumble.com/embed/vmmtd7/?pub=2n05b
“Is the firearm here now?” The judge asked, going on to say that “we can either measure it, or you can stipulate that it does not meet what I’ve stated are the requirements, and if it is our of requirements, if the barrel length is less than 60 inches, or an overall length less than 26 inches, then I’ll deny the motion. If it does not meet those specifications then the defense motion [to remove the gun charge] will be granted.”
“We are not disputing that the barrel, that the barrel length is appropriate,” the prosecution said, going on to say that the gun used, an AR 15, was not a “short-barreled shotgun or a short-barreled rifle.”ADVERTISEMENT
“Either by barrel or by overall length?” The judge specified. “Then charge six is dismissed.”
Shroeder specified that Rittenhouse “does not have a privilege of self-defense” against McGinnis as he gave instructions to the jury as to how to assess the facts and make their determination. He specified that the jury must find that the charges against Rittenhouse were proved by the prosecution “beyond a reasonable doubt.”https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-judge-dismisses-gun-charges-against-rittenhouse?utm_campaign=64487
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’