Fox News revealed Monday that it has parted ways with Judge Andrew Napolitano after multiple accusations of sexual harassment including one from a male staffer at the network.
It is not known exactly when Fox News cut ties with Napolitano, a former New Jersey Superior Court judge who became a legal analyst and frequent on-air personality and host for Fox News beginning in 2006. He was one of the rare Fox News personalities who spoke out against former President Donald Trump during his time in office but has not appeared on air for several months.
The network announced the news in a statement Monday morning responding to a separate lawsuit involving Fox Business Network host Larry Kudlow, who was accused of making racist and sexist remarks. The lawsuit’s plaintiff, associate producer John Fawcett, also accused Napolitano of sexual harassment in a 2019 elevator encounter.
“Upon first learning of John Fawcett’s allegations against Judge Andrew Napolitano, Fox News Media immediately investigated the claims and addressed the matter with both parties. The network and Judge Napolitano have since parted ways,” the media company said in a statement to TheWrap, without specifying the timing of its investigation or of Napolitano’s exit. “We take all allegations of misconduct seriously, are committed to providing a safe, transparent, and collaborative workplace environment for all our employees and took immediate, appropriate action,” the spokesperson continued.
The network’s legal analyst was also accused last year by two men for sexual assault, which Napolitano said was “completely false” — and at the time the network stood by Napolitano.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Michigan High School Student Sues School for Suspending Him for Talking About Christian Beliefs in Private