They will fight this. But why?
US District Judge Mark Pittman has ruled that the US Food and Administration (FDA) must release thousands of pages of documents in relation to its COVID-19 vaccine. These are the papers the government agency relied on to license the jab, known as its “safety data”. They were due to be fully released in 75 years, but now the FDA has just over eight months to do so.
The order stems from a Freedom of Information Act (FIA) request by a coalition of doctors and scientists with the nonprofit Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency (PHMPT).
The group seeks an estimated 450,000 pages of material about the vaccine-creation process during the COVID-19 pandemic that came into full force in the US in March 2020.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Video: Brett Favre BLASTS Woke Sports
- Breaking — Court finds Pennsylvania mail-in voting law unconstitutional
- Sen. Rand Paul Calls Out Fauci
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- 19-year-old Simone Scott was excited for her second dose of #Covid vaccine. Now, Her Mother is Arranging Her Funeral.
- Not so fast. The Very Misleading Article By a Priest on Drugs And Abortion Testing
- Big–NY judge Grants TRO so State of NY can’t force health care workers to get the VAX