They will fight this. But why?
US District Judge Mark Pittman has ruled that the US Food and Administration (FDA) must release thousands of pages of documents in relation to its COVID-19 vaccine. These are the papers the government agency relied on to license the jab, known as its “safety data”. They were due to be fully released in 75 years, but now the FDA has just over eight months to do so.
The order stems from a Freedom of Information Act (FIA) request by a coalition of doctors and scientists with the nonprofit Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency (PHMPT).
The group seeks an estimated 450,000 pages of material about the vaccine-creation process during the COVID-19 pandemic that came into full force in the US in March 2020.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Official — The mRNA Covid shots are killing teenagers
- Pelosi Spins Inflation as Good News
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’