They will fight this. But why?
US District Judge Mark Pittman has ruled that the US Food and Administration (FDA) must release thousands of pages of documents in relation to its COVID-19 vaccine. These are the papers the government agency relied on to license the jab, known as its “safety data”. They were due to be fully released in 75 years, but now the FDA has just over eight months to do so.
The order stems from a Freedom of Information Act (FIA) request by a coalition of doctors and scientists with the nonprofit Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency (PHMPT).
The group seeks an estimated 450,000 pages of material about the vaccine-creation process during the COVID-19 pandemic that came into full force in the US in March 2020.
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely