A Florida man accused of illegally entering the U.S. Capitol grounds was ordered released by a federal judge this week due to ongoing issues with the Washington jail that was holding him and dozens of other people who allegedly committed crimes on Jan. 6. U.S. District Judge Royce Lamberth, a Reagan nominee, ordered in a decision filed Thursday that Christopher Worrell be released to home incarceration. Worrell complained that officials at the Washington jail complex, which includes the D.C. Central Detention facility, blocked a recommended operation on his fractured finger and were not giving him access to proper medical treatment for his cancer. Lamberth last month held Washington jail officials in contempt over the matter and referred the matter and other confirmed and alleges cases of mistreatment of Jan. 6 detainees to the Department of Justice for a potential civil rights investigation.https://www.theepochtimes.com/judge-orders-release-of-jan-6-detainee-because-of-problems-at-dc-jail_4087967.html
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission
- CDC Quietly Abandons PCR Test for Covid. Why?
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Supposedly “Secure” ProtonMail gives up IP addresses of climate activist to Swiss authorities
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Awesome Story — North Korea Hacked Him. So Peeved Security Analyst Took Down Its Internet
- Doomsday Approaches: Biden Announces Commission to Study Overhauling Supreme Court
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Abigail Shrier: Take back the right to speak your mind.