Then he asks, “Do we tolerate these people?” This is how gulags happen, folks.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau told a Quebec television station people who do not get vaccinated against COVID are often racist and misogynistic extremists. His comments prompted People’s Party of Canada leader Maxime Bernier to call Trudeau a “fascist psychopath.”
“We are going to end this pandemic by proceeding with the vaccination,” said Trudeau in French.
“We all know people who are deciding whether or not they are willing to get vaccinated, and we will do our very best to try to convince them. However, there is still a part of the population that is fiercely against it.
“They don’t believe in science and progress and are very often misogynistic and racist. It’s a very small group of people, but that doesn’t shy away from the fact that they take up some space.”
“This leads us, as a leader and as a country, to make a choice: Do we tolerate these people?
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely
- Bannon: Audits Will Happen in Georgia
- The Case Against Masks for Children
- FDA Asks Federal Judge to Grant it Until the Year 2076 to Fully Release Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Data
- The Media Political Complex ‘Fact Checks’ Completely True Biden Clip