Quebec’s Premier signaled that he is willing to meet with the Freedom Convoy, in stark comparison to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, who ruled out a meeting with the protesters.
“I am always available to meet with people who are in good faith to try to see how we can help them answer their questions, their concerns,” said Premier Francois Legault.
The “Freedom Convoy” is a group of thousands of Canadian truckers who have traveled across the country protesting Trudeau’s vaccine and public health mandates. Quebec imposed numerous lockdowns and other public health mandates throughout the coronavirus pandemic. Quebec does not allow unvaccinated people in large retail stores, restaurants, or other public events.
Over the weekend, The convoy reached the country’s capital city, Ottawa. They are reportedly traveling to Quebec next.https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/02/quebec-premier-willing-to-meet-with-freedom-convoy/
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- First Comes Love. Then Comes Sterilization.
- Finnish Pastor On Trial For ‘Hate Speech’ After Tweeting Bible Verse
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- Must Read Commentary by Dr. Angelique Coetzee — Dr. Who Found Announced Omicron
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga
- Big–NY judge Grants TRO so State of NY can’t force health care workers to get the VAX
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely