As outlined by Police Chief Daniel Miskinis:
“The Kenosha Police use of force incident on August 23, 2020 was investigated by an outside agency; has been reviewed by an independent expert as well as the Kenosha County District Attorney. Officer Sheskey was not charged with any wrong doing. He acted within the law and was consistent with training. This incident was also reviewed internally. Officer Sheskey was found to have been acting within policy and will not be subjected to discipline.”
The Jacob Blake situation late last year in Kenosha, Wisconsin caught a wave of public backlash comparable to the George Floyd fallout. Despite the widespread reports claiming Blake was unarmed, he had a knife on him. The August 2020 altercation between Blake and police ended with Blake shot in the back seven times and was left paralyzed.
- REPORT: CIA Admits That Agents Are Going Missing At Alarming Rate
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Supposedly “Secure” ProtonMail gives up IP addresses of climate activist to Swiss authorities
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- CDC Quietly Abandons PCR Test for Covid. Why?
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Doomsday Approaches: Biden Announces Commission to Study Overhauling Supreme Court
- Awesome Story — North Korea Hacked Him. So Peeved Security Analyst Took Down Its Internet