The voice of tolerance? Too bad Gutfeld is kicking his ass in the ratings, huh?
Jimmy Kimmel attacked unvaccinated people on Tuesday upon his return to late-night television.
Kimmel’s audience was neither full nor maskless due to the increase in COVID-19 cases, which he blamed on the unvaccinated.
“It was not a fun Labor Day weekend COVID-wise,” he said, referring to the rise in cases from the same time in 2020.
As penance for their decision not to get the vaccine, unvaccinated people should be denied a place in hospitals if they need care, Kimmel suggested.
“Dr. Fauci said that if hospitals get any more overcrowded, they’re going to have to make some very tough choices about who gets an ICU bed,” Kimmel said. “That choice doesn’t seem so tough to me. ‘Vaccinated person having a heart attack? Yes, come right on in — we’ll take care of you. Unvaccinated guy who gobbled horse goo? Rest in peace, wheezy.'”
His allusion to “horse goo” refers to reports of people using ivermectin as a treatment for COVID-19.
The Food and Drug Administration has continued to warn people not to take the medication used to treat parasitic worms in animals.
“We’ve still got a lot of pan-dimwits out there,” Kimmel said. “People are still taking this ivermectin. The poison control center has seen this spike in calls from people taking this livestock medicine to fight the coronavirus, but they won’t take the vaccine, which is crazy. It’s like if you’re a vegan and you’re just like, ‘No, I don’t want a hamburger, give me that can of Alpo instead.'”
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Wow – Chicago man released from prison 20 years later after twin brother confesses to murder
- New Gallup No Brainer: Amid Pandemic, 79% of K-12 Parents Support In-Person School
- Twitter Eyes Deal With Musk as Soon as Monday
- ‘Where Is Your God Now?’ Portland Cops Do NOTHING as Antifa Attacks Prayer Event
- Manhattan parents appalled at ‘porn literacy’ class at elite prep school teaching kids about ‘kink and BDSM’