Kimmel says unvaccinated don’t deserve ICU beds if hospitals get overcrowded
The voice of tolerance? Too bad Gutfeld is kicking his ass in the ratings, huh?
Jimmy Kimmel attacked unvaccinated people on Tuesday upon his return to late-night television.
Kimmel’s audience was neither full nor maskless due to the increase in COVID-19 cases, which he blamed on the unvaccinated.
“It was not a fun Labor Day weekend COVID-wise,” he said, referring to the rise in cases from the same time in 2020.
As penance for their decision not to get the vaccine, unvaccinated people should be denied a place in hospitals if they need care, Kimmel suggested.
“Dr. Fauci said that if hospitals get any more overcrowded, they’re going to have to make some very tough choices about who gets an ICU bed,” Kimmel said. “That choice doesn’t seem so tough to me. ‘Vaccinated person having a heart attack? Yes, come right on in — we’ll take care of you. Unvaccinated guy who gobbled horse goo? Rest in peace, wheezy.'”
His allusion to “horse goo” refers to reports of people using ivermectin as a treatment for COVID-19.
The Food and Drug Administration has continued to warn people not to take the medication used to treat parasitic worms in animals.
“We’ve still got a lot of pan-dimwits out there,” Kimmel said. “People are still taking this ivermectin. The poison control center has seen this spike in calls from people taking this livestock medicine to fight the coronavirus, but they won’t take the vaccine, which is crazy. It’s like if you’re a vegan and you’re just like, ‘No, I don’t want a hamburger, give me that can of Alpo instead.'”
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.