The voice of tolerance? Too bad Gutfeld is kicking his ass in the ratings, huh?
Jimmy Kimmel attacked unvaccinated people on Tuesday upon his return to late-night television.
Kimmel’s audience was neither full nor maskless due to the increase in COVID-19 cases, which he blamed on the unvaccinated.
“It was not a fun Labor Day weekend COVID-wise,” he said, referring to the rise in cases from the same time in 2020.
As penance for their decision not to get the vaccine, unvaccinated people should be denied a place in hospitals if they need care, Kimmel suggested.
“Dr. Fauci said that if hospitals get any more overcrowded, they’re going to have to make some very tough choices about who gets an ICU bed,” Kimmel said. “That choice doesn’t seem so tough to me. ‘Vaccinated person having a heart attack? Yes, come right on in — we’ll take care of you. Unvaccinated guy who gobbled horse goo? Rest in peace, wheezy.'”
His allusion to “horse goo” refers to reports of people using ivermectin as a treatment for COVID-19.
The Food and Drug Administration has continued to warn people not to take the medication used to treat parasitic worms in animals.
“We’ve still got a lot of pan-dimwits out there,” Kimmel said. “People are still taking this ivermectin. The poison control center has seen this spike in calls from people taking this livestock medicine to fight the coronavirus, but they won’t take the vaccine, which is crazy. It’s like if you’re a vegan and you’re just like, ‘No, I don’t want a hamburger, give me that can of Alpo instead.'”
- This Pic Hilariously Sums up the Media’s Coverage of Covid
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- Naomi Wolf: Vaccine Passports are “End of Human Liberty.”
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Nightmare Fish Washes Up on California Shore. I’m Not Saying It’s the Apocalypse but…
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- Vatican Warns Bishops Against Taking a Stand for Life
- French National Assembly Passes Anti-Extremism Bill Proposing Stricter Rules for Religion