Leftist Media Site Deletes Triple-Abortion Story After Backlash
A progressive website focused on sharing “good news” faced backlash after posting a now-deleted story of a same-sex couple who underwent a triple-abortion.
The women, who married in Seattle in 2013 before same sex-unions were legal in their home state of Arizona, decided they wanted to have a child. After a few attempts at artificial insemination, a doctor phoned the couple, informing them of “REALLY POSITIVE” lab work, the story on Love What Matters reads.
The five-week ultrasound revealed not one, not two, but five beating hearts.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.