These are the same people who tried to bring RICO charges against pro-lifers.
The leftist National School Boards Association is begging President Joe Biden to use domestic terrorism laws to target parents who oppose anti-science mask mandates for children and the infiltration of racist curriculum in schools.
In a letter sent on Wednesday, NSBA asked the Biden administration and federal law enforcement to “deal with the growing number of threats of violence and acts of intimidation occurring across the nation.”
“Now, we ask that the federal government investigate, intercept, and prevent the current threats and acts of violence against our public school officials through existing statutes, executive authority, interagency and intergovernmental task forces, and other extraordinary measures to ensure the safety of our children and educators, to protect interstate commerce, and to preserve public school infrastructure and campuses,” the letter states.
NSBA said local and state law enforcement agencies are already working to “prevent further disruptions to educational services and school district operations,” but that “these threats and acts of violence have become more prevalent” and require assistance from federal agencies such as the U.S. Department of Justice, FBI, Department of Homeland Security, and the Secret Service.
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Is Gavin Newsom hiding because he got Bell’s Palsy from Booster Shot?
- Dr. Zelenko Protocols for America – Live Like you Were Dying
- How The Equality Act Would Legalize Religious Bigotry
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Oh Nooooo. Rock legend Meatloaf dead at 74
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?