The real misinformation problem!
Legal notice from Indian lawyers against the WHO’s Chief Scientist for distorting ivermectin science.. and she immediately deletes the tweet . Hmm.. is this the definition of “running scared”? The WHO is in retreat.. no time to let up now…ONWARDS! https://t.co/rEjMcMvxiN— Pierre Kory (@PierreKory) May 31, 2021
According to entries in the Indian media, the notice is based on the research and clinical trials carried out by ‘Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance’ (FLCCC) and the British Ivermectin Recommendation Development (BIRD) Panel, who have presented enormous data that strengthen the case for the recommendation of Ivermectin in the prevention and treatment of COVID-19.
However, the Indian Council for Medical Research (ICMR) and All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi have refused to accept her stand and have retained the recommendation for Ivermectin under ‘May Do’ category, for patients with mild symptoms and those in home isolation, as stated in ‘The National Guidelines for COVID-19 management’ last updated on May 17, 2021.
In order to stop Dr. Soumya Swaminathan from causing further damage to the life of citizens of this country, IBA has decided to initiate legal action against her and as part of the process, a legal notice has been served upon her.Source
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- First Comes Love. Then Comes Sterilization.
- Must Read Commentary by Dr. Angelique Coetzee — Dr. Who Found Announced Omicron
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga