A George Floyd mural in Toledo, Ohio, was destroyed by what witnesses say was a lightning strike, police told WTVG-TV.
Whitlock dishes on his ESPN exit, Bill Simmons, John Skipper, Deadspin and the Undefeated
What are the details?
The building wall upon which the mural was painted collapsed, the station said, adding that WTVG’s Doppler radar showed a lightning strike around 4:30 p.m. Tuesday in the block where the building — which used to house the Mugshots Bar — is located.
In the aftermath, the station said Toledo police were seen outside the building and setting up tape around the pile of bricks upon which the artwork was crafted.Breitbart
- REPORT: CIA Admits That Agents Are Going Missing At Alarming Rate
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Doomsday Approaches: Biden Announces Commission to Study Overhauling Supreme Court
- CDC Quietly Abandons PCR Test for Covid. Why?
- Missouri Court Strikes Down COVID Mandates in Savage Decision
- Finnish Government Puts Christianity On Trial, Calls The Bible ‘Hate Speech’
- Supreme Court sits on potentially blockbuster abortion case
- A Judge Stands up to a Hospital: “Step Aside” and Give a Dying Man Ivermectin
- CHARLIE KIRK: The Secret Society Plan to Take Back Private Schools
- USCCB Calls Waukesha Massacre an ‘Accident’ in Now Deleted Post