A George Floyd mural in Toledo, Ohio, was destroyed by what witnesses say was a lightning strike, police told WTVG-TV.
Whitlock dishes on his ESPN exit, Bill Simmons, John Skipper, Deadspin and the Undefeated
What are the details?
The building wall upon which the mural was painted collapsed, the station said, adding that WTVG’s Doppler radar showed a lightning strike around 4:30 p.m. Tuesday in the block where the building — which used to house the Mugshots Bar — is located.
In the aftermath, the station said Toledo police were seen outside the building and setting up tape around the pile of bricks upon which the artwork was crafted.Breitbart
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- FDA Asks Federal Judge to Grant it Until the Year 2076 to Fully Release Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Data
- Healthy BBC presenter Lisa Shaw, 44, died after ‘severe’ headaches and brain bleed just days after AstraZeneca vaccine
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Not so fast. The Very Misleading Article By a Priest on Drugs And Abortion Testing
- Prince Andrew agrees to settlement in Jeffrey Epstein sex abuse case
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US