Are you kidding me? The base wants nothing to do with Pence and loves DeSantis. This is garbage.
Former Vice President Mike Pence holds a double-digit lead over Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, according to a poll released Monday.
Without former President Donald Trump in the race, the poll of 490 registered Republicans — conducted by the Center for American Political Studies at Harvard University and the Harris Poll — put Pence at 32% and DeSantis at 20%.
But the poll, taken Sept. 15 and 16, found that with the former president in the race, Trump drew 58%, Pence 13% and DeSantis just 9%.https://www.dailywire.com/news/poll-pence-tops-desantis-by-double-digits-in-poll-of-2024-contenders
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- And Now Ireland — Ireland drops most COVID-19 restrictions
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?