Moderna Chairman Noubar Afeyan indicated on Tuesday that his company’s COVID-19 shot could require yearly boosters.
“It may well need an annual booster, potentially varying on a year-to-year or every few years basis as the virus varies,” Afeyan said on the Fox Business Network during an interview on “Mornings with Maria.”
Afeyan added that the impact and death toll of the pandemic have been unlike anything experts have seen in the past century. Because of this, uncertainty surrounding what the virus may look like in the future is difficult to surmount.
“We just don’t know how this virus is going to travel from being a pandemic all the way to potentially an endemic virus we have to get used to living with,” he said.
“I think if we end up there, there will be a continuous need for boosting,” he added.https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/578448-moderna-chairman-says-booster-could-be-yearly
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski