Beth Barts, a prominent left-wing member of the Loudoun County School Board, abruptly announced Friday that she was stepping down from her position.
The development comes as the Loudoun County School Board faces intense criticism over its handling of two sexual assault cases. The school board has also generated national attention in recent months as parents fight back against COVID-19 policies, transgender issues, and controversial lessons about race.
What did Barts say?
Barts announced her resignation through her Facebook page Friday afternoon.
“This was not an easy decision or a decision made in haste. After much thought and careful consideration, it is the right decision for me and my family,” Barts wrote.
Barts added that she is “grateful to have had a role in empowering students” and is “especially proud to have participated in helping steer the Loudoun County School System through the uncharted waters of educating students throughout a global pandemic.”https://www.theblaze.com/news/beth-barts-resigns-loudoun-county-school-board
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Supposedly “Secure” ProtonMail gives up IP addresses of climate activist to Swiss authorities
- Police: Criminals Are Using New Apple Device To Stalk Victims, Follow Them Home
- China Threatens Olympics Athletes Not to Post About Political or Religious Issues…Or Else.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife