A petition is demanding Amazon Prime Video not put any nudity in its upcoming Lord of the Rings television series — and it’s getting some support.
Posted to Change.org, the petition points to the news that producers of LOTR hired intimacy coaches and have asked that actors be comfortable with nude scenes in casting calls. It also notes that J.R.R. Tolkien’s work is “truly wholesome” and “packed with incredible Christian symbolism,” and that showing nudity in the series would be a betrayal of his deeply-held Catholic beliefs. At the time of this writing, the petition has nearly 36,000 signatures.
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Supposedly “Secure” ProtonMail gives up IP addresses of climate activist to Swiss authorities
- Police: Criminals Are Using New Apple Device To Stalk Victims, Follow Them Home
- China Threatens Olympics Athletes Not to Post About Political or Religious Issues…Or Else.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife