A petition is demanding Amazon Prime Video not put any nudity in its upcoming Lord of the Rings television series — and it’s getting some support.
Posted to Change.org, the petition points to the news that producers of LOTR hired intimacy coaches and have asked that actors be comfortable with nude scenes in casting calls. It also notes that J.R.R. Tolkien’s work is “truly wholesome” and “packed with incredible Christian symbolism,” and that showing nudity in the series would be a betrayal of his deeply-held Catholic beliefs. At the time of this writing, the petition has nearly 36,000 signatures.
- Naomi Wolf: Vaccine Passports are “End of Human Liberty.”
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Vid: High school student arrested for defying mask mandate
- FBI Whistleblower releases docs that Garland authorized the FBI Counterterrorism Division to target parents!