The Los Angeles Unified School District’s Board of Education voted unanimously to mandate the COVID-19 vaccine for all eligible students.
The vote is a landmark move for the nation’s second-largest district, which has over 600,000 students and operates 1,200 schools in the LA area.
All students ages 12 and up will be required to be fully vaccinated by Jan. 10, 2022, unless they have a “medical or other exemption,” the school district said.
The resolution had initially called for all students ages 12 and up to be fully vaccinated no later than Dec. 19.
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- Naomi Wolf: Vaccine Passports are “End of Human Liberty.”
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- FBI Whistleblower releases docs that Garland authorized the FBI Counterterrorism Division to target parents!
- Uh-Oh. Death rate from variant COVID virus six times higher for vaccinated than unvaccinated, UK health data show
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely