Louisiana’s largest health system is ratcheting up the pressure to get people vaccinated against COVID-19 and will start fining employees hundreds of dollars each month if they are married to someone who is unvaccinated.
Ochsner Health has told its workers it will charge them a monthly premium of $200 if a spouse or domestic partner covered under an Ochsner health plan have not been vaccinated.
Ochsner has said all employees must be vaccinated by October 29 to keep their jobs.
Louisiana’s largest hospital system, Ochsner Health, will charge employees a fee for spouses and domestic partners who are not vaccinated against Covid-19 +5https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10053045/Largest-Louisiana-health-fines-employees-unvaccinated-spouses.html
Louisiana’s largest hospital system, Ochsner Health, will charge employees a fee for spouses and domestic partners who are not vaccinated against Covid-19
President and CEO Warner Thomas said the surcharge for unvaccinated spouses and partners is part of an effort to keep health premiums low for employees.
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Oh Nooooo. Rock legend Meatloaf dead at 74
- Dr. Zelenko Protocols for America – Live Like you Were Dying
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Twitter Eyes Deal With Musk as Soon as Monday
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely
- Doctor Addresses School Board. Drops Truth Bombs All Over the Place!
- FDA Asks Federal Judge to Grant it Until the Year 2076 to Fully Release Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Data