Louisiana’s largest health system is ratcheting up the pressure to get people vaccinated against COVID-19 and will start fining employees hundreds of dollars each month if they are married to someone who is unvaccinated.
Ochsner Health has told its workers it will charge them a monthly premium of $200 if a spouse or domestic partner covered under an Ochsner health plan have not been vaccinated.
Ochsner has said all employees must be vaccinated by October 29 to keep their jobs.
Louisiana’s largest hospital system, Ochsner Health, will charge employees a fee for spouses and domestic partners who are not vaccinated against Covid-19 +5https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10053045/Largest-Louisiana-health-fines-employees-unvaccinated-spouses.html
Louisiana’s largest hospital system, Ochsner Health, will charge employees a fee for spouses and domestic partners who are not vaccinated against Covid-19
President and CEO Warner Thomas said the surcharge for unvaccinated spouses and partners is part of an effort to keep health premiums low for employees.
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Supposedly “Secure” ProtonMail gives up IP addresses of climate activist to Swiss authorities
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Police: Criminals Are Using New Apple Device To Stalk Victims, Follow Them Home
- China Threatens Olympics Athletes Not to Post About Political or Religious Issues…Or Else.
- VIDEO: Teacher Loses Mind, Threatens To Call Police On Unmasked Student, Calls Him A ‘Piece Of Sh*t’