In addition to vaccinations, the AAP recommends a layered approach to make school safe for all students, teachers and staff in the guidance here. That includes a recommendation that everyone older than age 2 wear masks, regardless of vaccination status. The AAP also amplifies the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s recommendations for building ventilation, testing, quarantining, cleaning and disinfection in the updated guidance…
AAP recommends universal masking because a significant portion of the student population is not yet eligible for vaccines, and masking is proven to reduce transmission of the virus and to protect those who are not vaccinated. Many schools will not have a system to monitor vaccine status of students, teachers and staff, and some communities overall have low vaccination uptake where the virus may be circulating more prominently.
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Supposedly “Secure” ProtonMail gives up IP addresses of climate activist to Swiss authorities
- Police: Criminals Are Using New Apple Device To Stalk Victims, Follow Them Home
- China Threatens Olympics Athletes Not to Post About Political or Religious Issues…Or Else.
- VIDEO: Teacher Loses Mind, Threatens To Call Police On Unmasked Student, Calls Him A ‘Piece Of Sh*t’
- School Board Member Publicized Parents’ Social Security Numbers and Financial Records To Track Outspoken Parents