Increasingly, younger Americans view socialism more favorably than capitalism. According to a 2020 Victims of Communism Memorial poll, 49 percent of Gen Z has a favorable view of socialism. Just 52 percent of Gen Z supports capitalism, according to the same poll.
Meanwhile, 35 percent of Millennials and 31 percent of Gen Z support eliminating the capitalist system in favor of a more socialist system.
Yes, you read that correctly.
The future leaders of this country find the economic system that has lifted the greatest number of people out of poverty so distasteful that they would rather replace it with a socialist dystopian nightmare.
That should terrify everyone who cherishes our God-given rights enshrined in the Constitution. It strikes at the very core of those who embrace individual liberty and freedom while threatening those who value family, faith, and religion. It is an attack against those who espouse personal responsibility and free-market principles over socialism and confiscatory taxation. It would reject private enterprise and property rights and replace them with intrusive big government despotism. It is an assault on those who want national sovereignty over illegal immigration and mass amnesty. It is an affront to those who support the rule of law over lawlessness and anarchy, and it would replace self-governance with tyranny, oppression, and destitution.
So what exactly can be done to prevent this socialist takeover by the stupid generation?
As we begin a new year, it is long overdue for parents (the ones who aren’t already avowed Marxists, anyway) to speak to their children candidly about what the current occupant of the White House and his puppet masters are doing to desecrate our country.
It is time to ask your children a few questions.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Wow – Chicago man released from prison 20 years later after twin brother confesses to murder
- New Gallup No Brainer: Amid Pandemic, 79% of K-12 Parents Support In-Person School
- Twitter Eyes Deal With Musk as Soon as Monday
- ‘Where Is Your God Now?’ Portland Cops Do NOTHING as Antifa Attacks Prayer Event
- Manhattan parents appalled at ‘porn literacy’ class at elite prep school teaching kids about ‘kink and BDSM’