In the spirit of Christmas, a man gifted his Jeep to a father in need. God told him to do it.
Drew Ritter first heard about Lowe’s employee Eric Lengeni’s plight after visiting the store in Wilmington, N.C., one day. Lengeni, father to a 7-year-old, rode his bike to work 10 miles each way, regardless of the weather. He’s a hard-working guy who has fallen on hard times during the pandemic, his coworkers told WWAYTV3. “He’s one of the most dedicated people I’ve ever worked with,” said a store manager. “And I’ve been here 16 years.”
At first, Ritter offered to sell the car to Lengeni, but God had other plans. “I felt in my heart, and God telling me, I need to give him this car,” Ritter told WWAYTV3. Ritter decided to make some repairs to the vehicle before giving it to him and set up a GoFundMe account, on which he raised $3,200. He dropped off the Jeep with a bow to the Lowe’s store. “I feel really good and I feel really blessed,” said Lengeni.
Lengeni is looking forward to spending more time with his family, since he won’t be riding to work on a bike anymore. “It will help me out because I have a 7-year-old son. I’d just like to see him more often. Knowing I don’t have a car, it was really hard for me to see him. Now that I have a car, I can see him more often.”https://stream.org/joy-break-man-gifts-car-to-a-dad-in-need/
- This Pic Hilariously Sums up the Media’s Coverage of Covid
- Naomi Wolf: Vaccine Passports are “End of Human Liberty.”
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- Vid: High school student arrested for defying mask mandate
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- French National Assembly Passes Anti-Extremism Bill Proposing Stricter Rules for Religion
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)