In the spirit of Christmas, a man gifted his Jeep to a father in need. God told him to do it.
Drew Ritter first heard about Lowe’s employee Eric Lengeni’s plight after visiting the store in Wilmington, N.C., one day. Lengeni, father to a 7-year-old, rode his bike to work 10 miles each way, regardless of the weather. He’s a hard-working guy who has fallen on hard times during the pandemic, his coworkers told WWAYTV3. “He’s one of the most dedicated people I’ve ever worked with,” said a store manager. “And I’ve been here 16 years.”
At first, Ritter offered to sell the car to Lengeni, but God had other plans. “I felt in my heart, and God telling me, I need to give him this car,” Ritter told WWAYTV3. Ritter decided to make some repairs to the vehicle before giving it to him and set up a GoFundMe account, on which he raised $3,200. He dropped off the Jeep with a bow to the Lowe’s store. “I feel really good and I feel really blessed,” said Lengeni.
Lengeni is looking forward to spending more time with his family, since he won’t be riding to work on a bike anymore. “It will help me out because I have a 7-year-old son. I’d just like to see him more often. Knowing I don’t have a car, it was really hard for me to see him. Now that I have a car, I can see him more often.”https://stream.org/joy-break-man-gifts-car-to-a-dad-in-need/
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- And Now Ireland — Ireland drops most COVID-19 restrictions
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- NY Teacher in Unhinged Rant Threatens to Throw Children at Anyone Who Questions His Masks.
- What Fraud? 120K Wisconsin Voters Who Registered in 1918 Voted in 2020
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?