“I felt like I just wasn’t being able to get a full breath,” track and field runner Maggie Williams recalled to KTVZ-TV. “Multiple times of that happening, not being able to get enough air — I just felt super-dizzy, and then eventually passed out.”
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Tokyo Medical Association Chairman Haruo Ozaki on Ivermectin
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Whistleblowers Share DOD Date that shows Miscarriages and Cancer Spiked in 2021.
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- CDC Quietly Abandons PCR Test for Covid. Why?
- Yeah, About those Pipe Bombs? Another 1/6 Hoax?