Meanwhile In Soviet Canuckistan — Police in Ontario seize Aylmer Church of God, pastor fined
Yesterday, Superior Court Justice Bruce Thomas issued penalties for the Church of God in Aylmer, Ontario. Pastor Henry Hildebrant is facing $10,000 in fines for hosting regular service in spite of COVID restrictions limiting religious gatherings to 10 people indoors. The church, found guilty of contempt, is now looking at $35,000 in fines and is to be locked until COVID restrictions from the provincial government allow 30 per cent capacity indoors.https://cdn.embedly.com/widgets/card.html#sid=0e9ef281163e46c0ac67bf90e5bc6192
In the church’s livestream of local police locking the doors, the congregation can be seen inside worshiping as officers enter the building.
“Another sad day in Canadian history. This afternoon we [the congregation of the Church of God at Aylmer] were ordered to vacate the building where we have met for decades to worship our Lord. To God be the glory, He is worthy of all our praise.”Rebel News
Another sad day in Canadian history. This afternoon we (the congregation of the Church of God at Aylmer) were ordered to vacate the building where we have met for decades to worship our Lord.— Pastor Henry Hildebrandt (@aylmerpastor) May 14, 2021
To God be the glory, He is worthy of all our praise.#StandWithGod pic.twitter.com/ExlqfNiX35
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.