The owner of the Whistle Stop Cafe remains in jail tonight after being arrested by RCMP after Alberta Health Services got a restraining order banning political protests.
Chris Scott, the renegade owner of the Whistle Stop Cafe, who reopened his diner in January in defiance of the Alberta government’s restrictions on dine-in service, was taken into custody by Bashaw RCMP after a Saturday protest in Mirror, Alberta attracted over 1,500 people.
Scott’s lawyer, Chad Williamson, though known to AHS, was excluded from the Calgary court hearing on Thursday that restrained the rights of Scott, as well as United We Roll organizer Glen Carritt and unnamed Jane and Does from attending, organizing and promoting “illegal public gatherings.”
Current restrictions limit gatherings outdoors to five people.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Wow – Chicago man released from prison 20 years later after twin brother confesses to murder
- New Gallup No Brainer: Amid Pandemic, 79% of K-12 Parents Support In-Person School
- Twitter Eyes Deal With Musk as Soon as Monday
- ‘Where Is Your God Now?’ Portland Cops Do NOTHING as Antifa Attacks Prayer Event
- Manhattan parents appalled at ‘porn literacy’ class at elite prep school teaching kids about ‘kink and BDSM’