The owner of the Whistle Stop Cafe remains in jail tonight after being arrested by RCMP after Alberta Health Services got a restraining order banning political protests.
Chris Scott, the renegade owner of the Whistle Stop Cafe, who reopened his diner in January in defiance of the Alberta government’s restrictions on dine-in service, was taken into custody by Bashaw RCMP after a Saturday protest in Mirror, Alberta attracted over 1,500 people.
Scott’s lawyer, Chad Williamson, though known to AHS, was excluded from the Calgary court hearing on Thursday that restrained the rights of Scott, as well as United We Roll organizer Glen Carritt and unnamed Jane and Does from attending, organizing and promoting “illegal public gatherings.”
Current restrictions limit gatherings outdoors to five people.
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Bannon: Audits Will Happen in Georgia
- The Case Against Masks for Children
- FDA Asks Federal Judge to Grant it Until the Year 2076 to Fully Release Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Data
- The Media Political Complex ‘Fact Checks’ Completely True Biden Clip
- Re: Traditionis Custodes targeted USA, Francis says, “Yes, I did it thinking about the USA.”
- Is Gavin Newsom hiding because he got Bell’s Palsy from Booster Shot?
- How The Equality Act Would Legalize Religious Bigotry