Rules for thee. Not for me. To be clear, Whitmer specifically cautioned people against going to Florida in her April 2 comments where she warned against travel to the sunshine state.
Here’s the story, even though the angle it takes is all about how Republicans are pouncing on this, not the facts themselves.
Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, the Michigan Democrat who recently blamed travelers for new COVID-19 variants in her state, visited Florida more than a month ago, Fox News confirmed.
Fox 2 Detroit reported that Michigan Information and Research Service broke the story on Monday.
Tiffany Brown, a spokesperson for Whitmer, said the trip was not at taxpayers’ expense and the governor was not away for long, according to the report.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Tokyo Medical Association Chairman Haruo Ozaki on Ivermectin
- Suspect In Murder Of Temple Student Walked After D.A. Dropped Armed Carjacking Charges Against Him
- Dan Bongino to New Yorker Writer: “You’ll Never Win.”
- Yeah, About those Pipe Bombs? Another 1/6 Hoax?
- A Judge Stands up to a Hospital: “Step Aside” and Give a Dying Man Ivermectin
- Holy Smokes! Kevin McCarthy Lives With Frank Luntz!
- Orwell’s Classic novel 1984 to be retold as a feminist social justice narrative in which the Julia character “is happy with her life.”
- Az. Gov. Candidate Kari Lake Unloads on Media After Asked About 2020 Election.