Rules for thee. Not for me. To be clear, Whitmer specifically cautioned people against going to Florida in her April 2 comments where she warned against travel to the sunshine state.
Here’s the story, even though the angle it takes is all about how Republicans are pouncing on this, not the facts themselves.
Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, the Michigan Democrat who recently blamed travelers for new COVID-19 variants in her state, visited Florida more than a month ago, Fox News confirmed.
Fox 2 Detroit reported that Michigan Information and Research Service broke the story on Monday.
Tiffany Brown, a spokesperson for Whitmer, said the trip was not at taxpayers’ expense and the governor was not away for long, according to the report.
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Blue’s Clues Transgender Propaganda
- Michigan High School Student Sues School for Suspending Him for Talking About Christian Beliefs in Private
- The Chinese Communist Party is Still Buying Up American Land.
- Breaking — Court finds Pennsylvania mail-in voting law unconstitutional
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?