According to his fellow students, Myre, who is an honor student and played running back for the Oxford Wildcats football team, was shot while trying to stop the shooter and later died from his injuries. It is reported that Tate rushed the active shooter and took multiple gunshot wounds trying to disarm him, allowing time for others to seek safety.
Tate had just finished his junior football season and had received all-region for TE and LB. A few days before his death he had taken a recruiting visit to Toledo.
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- And Now Ireland — Ireland drops most COVID-19 restrictions
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- What Fraud? 120K Wisconsin Voters Who Registered in 1918 Voted in 2020
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely