According to his fellow students, Myre, who is an honor student and played running back for the Oxford Wildcats football team, was shot while trying to stop the shooter and later died from his injuries. It is reported that Tate rushed the active shooter and took multiple gunshot wounds trying to disarm him, allowing time for others to seek safety.
Tate had just finished his junior football season and had received all-region for TE and LB. A few days before his death he had taken a recruiting visit to Toledo.
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Justin Trudeau Says That Unvaccinated People Are Usually ‘Racist’ And ‘Misogynist’.
- Another Soccer Star Dies of Heart Attack on Field!
- Savage Dad Berates ‘Beta’ School Board With Perfect Comedic Timing
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Top Tennis Player Quits, Complaining of Chest Pains