Bishop of Venice, Florida, via a letter to priests and invoking #TraditionisCustodes, forbids the use of ‘ad orientem’ in any Novus Ordo Masses with a congregation. The bishop twice misspelled ‘ad orientem’ as ‘ad orientum’. Does this imply a lack of familiarity with the subject? pic.twitter.com/wDBFAWQjCK— Diane Montagna (@dianemontagna) January 26, 2022
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Must Read Commentary by Dr. Angelique Coetzee — Dr. Who Found Announced Omicron
- First Comes Love. Then Comes Sterilization.
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Twitter Eyes Deal With Musk as Soon as Monday
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes