Bishop of Venice, Florida, via a letter to priests and invoking #TraditionisCustodes, forbids the use of ‘ad orientem’ in any Novus Ordo Masses with a congregation. The bishop twice misspelled ‘ad orientem’ as ‘ad orientum’. Does this imply a lack of familiarity with the subject? pic.twitter.com/wDBFAWQjCK— Diane Montagna (@dianemontagna) January 26, 2022
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Manhattan parents appalled at ‘porn literacy’ class at elite prep school teaching kids about ‘kink and BDSM’
- COVID-19 Vaccine Passport Expires 6 Months After 2nd Dose as Booster Shots Mandated: Israeli Officials
- Why the OSHA Mandate Has No Legal Leg To Stand On