Mispelling Bishop Bans Ad ‘Orientum’ Worship
Bishop of Venice, Florida, via a letter to priests and invoking #TraditionisCustodes, forbids the use of ‘ad orientem’ in any Novus Ordo Masses with a congregation. The bishop twice misspelled ‘ad orientem’ as ‘ad orientum’. Does this imply a lack of familiarity with the subject? pic.twitter.com/wDBFAWQjCK— Diane Montagna (@dianemontagna) January 26, 2022
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- Hmmm. Four British Airway Pilots Suddenly Die in One Week. But It Has Nothing to do with Vaxx!!!!!!
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.