Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) picked two dates on the calendar — June 1 and July 1 — to repeal the remaining coronavirus restrictions, but she appeared to be leaving the door open on whether she will stick to the final one.
On Tuesday, Whitmer was asked if she will potentially alter her order lifting remaining orders on masks, crowds, and restaurant capacity limits July 1, and she left the door open, WOOD TV reported.
“You know, at this juncture, we’re two days in, so it’s way too early to assess that, but I think we’re gonna see a lot of progress, people getting back to normal and getting back in the workforce and that’s good for all of us,” Whitmer said.
On Tuesday, the governor was asked a similar question, specifically whether she could potentially move up the date for fully reopening, instead of waiting another month for no real reason.Breitbart
.@GovWhitmer cannot give a straight answer when asked if the remaining restrictions will be lifted on July 1. Michigan continues to lag behind other states in lifting COVID restrictions, Michigan businesses can't afford another month of Whitmer's crippling COVID rules. pic.twitter.com/RHSDRykrjM— Michigan Rising Action (@MIRisingAction) June 1, 2021
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Stolen Motorcycle Crashes at 130mph On Live TV
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely
- Bannon: Audits Will Happen in Georgia
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- The Case Against Masks for Children
- Oh Nooooo. Rock legend Meatloaf dead at 74
- Is Gavin Newsom hiding because he got Bell’s Palsy from Booster Shot?