These deaths have been brought to you by the Democrat National Committee and George Soros.
Suspects released on bond pending trial have killed 155 people in Harris County, Texas, according to data gathered by Crime Stoppers of Houston.
KRIV-TV reporter Greg Googan publicized the shocking data during a panel segment titled, “What’s Your Point?” that aired Monday.
In addition, he shared that “in Harris County, no fewer than 113 defendants charged with capital murder have been inexplicably granted bond and released back onto our streets pending trial.”
“We are talking about capital murder — the most egregious offense in the criminal code — a conviction for which carries either life imprisonment or the death penalty,” Googan noted.
“In all, more than 50,000 accused felons have benefited from the catch-and-release philosophy of criminal justice perpetrated by the current crop of Democratic reform judges,” he added.
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- And Now Ireland — Ireland drops most COVID-19 restrictions
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- NY Teacher in Unhinged Rant Threatens to Throw Children at Anyone Who Questions His Masks.
- What Fraud? 120K Wisconsin Voters Who Registered in 1918 Voted in 2020
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?