The Biden Administration appears to be pressing vaccine mandates on private companies far harder than its own armed services.
The majority of soldiers and civilians in the Army Reserve have not received any Covid-19 vaccinations, according to reserve’s own internal data.
As of Sept. 20, fewer than 35 percent of the 183,000 members of the reserve were fully vaccinated, according to a screenshot with details of Covid vaccinations by unit. Another 4 percent had received a single dose, while 2 percent – about 4,000 people – had already received vaccine exemptions.
In several large units, not even one out of four people was fully vaccinated. The 412th Theater Engineer Command, headquartered in Mississippi, had the lowest vaccination rate of all, under 20 percent.
The Army Reserve has set a deadline of June 30, 2022 for vaccinations for its force – more than six months later than most private companies that have imposed vaccine mandates on their employees.
The active-duty Army has set a deadline of Dec. 15, again later than many private companies.
- Video: Brett Favre BLASTS Woke Sports
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- French National Assembly Passes Anti-Extremism Bill Proposing Stricter Rules for Religion
- 19-year-old Simone Scott was excited for her second dose of #Covid vaccine. Now, Her Mother is Arranging Her Funeral.
- Diversity – Unless You’re Asian
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- Vid: High school student arrested for defying mask mandate
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)