Legendary actor Morgan Freeman is not down with the “defund the police” movement.
What are the details?
In a recent interview, Freeman rejected the premise that police officers are bad people and that money needs to be shifted away from police departments.
“I’m not in the least bit for defunding the police,” Freeman said in an interview with Black Enterprise’s Selena Hill.
“Police work is, aside from all the negativity around it, it is very necessary for us to have them, and most of them are guys that are doing their job. They’re going about their day-to-day jobs,” Freeman added. “I know some policemen who would never even pull their guns, except in a range, that sort of thing.”
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- And Now Ireland — Ireland drops most COVID-19 restrictions
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?