Transgender Penn swimmer James Thomas is defeated twice in Ivy League women’s swim meet by Yale competitor Iszac Henig, who is transitioning from female to male.
The Yale transgender swimmer who stole the spotlight from rival James Thomas at Saturday’s meet held off completing his transition from female to male in order to finish his college career on the women’s team.
Iszac Henig, a 20 year-old California native, competed in three events at the meet between Yale, Dartmouth and Penn in Philadelphia, winning all three – including two head-to-head showdowns with Thomas.
“Everything is messed up. I can’t wrap my head around this. The NCAA needs to do something about this. They need to put science into the decision,” said one Penn parent.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- They’ll Come for His Wife. Report: Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife had ties to January 6 rally and efforts to overturn the 2020 election.
- ‘Where Is Your God Now?’ Portland Cops Do NOTHING as Antifa Attacks Prayer Event
- Wow – Chicago man released from prison 20 years later after twin brother confesses to murder