Worrying about the “religious bind that President Biden may feel that he is in,” Sharpton asked his equally left-wing guest to explain how Biden can “navigate” this tension between his pro-choice politics and his Catholic faith.
Even Professor Hendricks admitted that Biden had contradicted his Catholic teaching. But not the Bible, apparently. He actually put forward the ridiculous argument that because the word “abortion” isn’t mentioned in Scripture, it must be okay to God. In fact, the president was on “firm ground:”
First, Catholic moral teaching teaches that abortion is a sin, and therefore is murder. But that’s their doctrinal and ideological position. Biblically, it doesn’t say anything about abortion is a sin or murder. Anyone who teaches differently is not telling the truth.
And so, even though he is contradicting the teaching of his faith, biblically, which is supposed to be the most important thing, he is on firm ground.
Not only was abortion approved by God, but it was also allowed in the Constitution, according to the radical left professor, who equated not killing babies to enslaving women. Again, he hailed Biden for being on “strong moral ground” by supporting abortion.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Outrage: Judge rules against Christian baker Jack Phillips in transgender ‘birthday’ cake case
- China Threatens Olympics Athletes Not to Post About Political or Religious Issues…Or Else.
- They’ll Come for His Wife. Report: Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife had ties to January 6 rally and efforts to overturn the 2020 election.