Nancy Pelosi thanks George Floyd for ‘sacrificing’ his life for justice after Derek Chauvin is found guilty
‘His name synonymous with justice, and dignity.’
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) issued a bizarre emotional appeal where she thanked George Floyd for “sacrificing” his life for the cause of justice after the verdict in the Derek Chauvin trial was announced.
Floyd, a black man, died in police custody after former Minneapolis Police officer Derek Chauvin kneeled on his neck during his arrest. A medical report later found that Floyd had traces of methamphetamine in his system, and that he had ingested fentanyl prior to the interaction with police.
Pelosi looked to the skies and thanked Floyd after the guilty verdict from a jury on Tuesday.
“So again, thank you George Floyd, for sacrificing your life for justice,” said Pelosi.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga
- They’ll Come for His Wife. Report: Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife had ties to January 6 rally and efforts to overturn the 2020 election.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- Wokeism Is a Cruel and Dangerous Cult
- Gov. Kristi Noem is a Leftist Fraud Who is Controlled by Big Business
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.