‘His name synonymous with justice, and dignity.’
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) issued a bizarre emotional appeal where she thanked George Floyd for “sacrificing” his life for the cause of justice after the verdict in the Derek Chauvin trial was announced.
Floyd, a black man, died in police custody after former Minneapolis Police officer Derek Chauvin kneeled on his neck during his arrest. A medical report later found that Floyd had traces of methamphetamine in his system, and that he had ingested fentanyl prior to the interaction with police.
Pelosi looked to the skies and thanked Floyd after the guilty verdict from a jury on Tuesday.
“So again, thank you George Floyd, for sacrificing your life for justice,” said Pelosi.
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Pelosi Spins Inflation as Good News
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Finnish Pastor On Trial For ‘Hate Speech’ After Tweeting Bible Verse
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- GOP Senators Intend to ‘Defund’ Biden’s Federal Vaccine Mandate
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- DC Will Remain Under Military Occupation As Long As Pelosi Rules
- Human beings aren’t clownfish