Hmmm. Wonder why?
ESPN analyst Jeff Van Gundy didn’t hold back when criticizing those in the NBA claiming to be doing their own research about COVID-19 vaccines on Thursday night.
Van Gundy, while calling a preseason game between the Miami Heat and the Houston Rockets, slammed the select few players in the league who are still unvaccinated — and he took issue with perhaps the most common excuse among vaccine holdouts…
It’s not just that Irving won’t get a shot, but that he’s also reportedly been pushing dangerous conspiracy theories in NBA circles. Irving has been liking and sharing posts on Instagram that push vaccine conspiracy theories attempting to link the vaccine to secret societies and satan.
It’s that type of “research,” Van Gundy said Thursday night, that he’d rather leave to the professionals.
“How about this?” Van Gundy said. “We’ve got really smart people, a lot smarter than anybody in the NBA, that’s already done the research.”
- Video: Brett Favre BLASTS Woke Sports
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- Big–NY judge Grants TRO so State of NY can’t force health care workers to get the VAX
- French National Assembly Passes Anti-Extremism Bill Proposing Stricter Rules for Religion
- 19-year-old Simone Scott was excited for her second dose of #Covid vaccine. Now, Her Mother is Arranging Her Funeral.
- Not so fast. The Very Misleading Article By a Priest on Drugs And Abortion Testing
- The Story you need to know –FDA Buries Data on Seriously Injured Child in Pfizer’s Covid-19 Clinical Trial
- Vid: High school student arrested for defying mask mandate