NBA Coach/Announcer Jeff Van Gundy Doesn’t Think NBA Players Capable of Researching Vaccine.
Hmmm. Wonder why?
ESPN analyst Jeff Van Gundy didn’t hold back when criticizing those in the NBA claiming to be doing their own research about COVID-19 vaccines on Thursday night.
Van Gundy, while calling a preseason game between the Miami Heat and the Houston Rockets, slammed the select few players in the league who are still unvaccinated — and he took issue with perhaps the most common excuse among vaccine holdouts…
It’s not just that Irving won’t get a shot, but that he’s also reportedly been pushing dangerous conspiracy theories in NBA circles. Irving has been liking and sharing posts on Instagram that push vaccine conspiracy theories attempting to link the vaccine to secret societies and satan.
It’s that type of “research,” Van Gundy said Thursday night, that he’d rather leave to the professionals.
“How about this?” Van Gundy said. “We’ve got really smart people, a lot smarter than anybody in the NBA, that’s already done the research.”
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga
- They’ll Come for His Wife. Report: Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife had ties to January 6 rally and efforts to overturn the 2020 election.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- Wokeism Is a Cruel and Dangerous Cult
- Gov. Kristi Noem is a Leftist Fraud Who is Controlled by Big Business
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.